Name: Meter of sap flow in plant stems
Model: TPJL-1000Product description
Thermal Dissipation Probe transpiration sensor measures sap velocity which is converted to volumetric flow rate. It can continuously observe the sap flow of the trees for a long time, which is conducive to studying the water exchange law between the trees and the atmosphere. and use this as a means of observation to monitor the impact of forest ecosystems on environmental changes for a long time.Characteristic1. Probe can be reused:
Dual needle, drilling tool
2. Constant temperature heating: adopt heat dissipation method,stable data
3. Durable: stainless steel probes.
4. The collection time interval (1-99) and the end time can be set. The standard SD card has no upper limit for data storage and can be exported and analyzed.
5. Customizable AC/DC dual-purpose instruments.
6. High measurement accuracy.Technical parametersMeasurement Method: Heat dissipation probe method (constant heat flow sensor method)
Measurement parameters: instantaneous liquid flow density
Probe length: 33mm
Number of probe: 2
Display: 320*160 LCD
Storage capacity: 2 GB
Sampling time interval: adjustable for 1-99 minutes
Power supply: 8.4 V rechargeable lithium battery (customizable solar power)