Name: Automatic Kjeldahl Nitrogen Analyzer
1. Adopt microcomputer controlling process; Include manual mode and automatic mode. Can be set and switched according to user's need.
2. Large array LCD display, touch key, easy to operate.
3. Automatically control distill, add water. Control water level are cut off water supply.
4. Various security protections: Digestive system security device, steam generator water shortage alarm, water level detection fault alarm.
5. Stored operation procedure quantity: 250
6. Instrument shell adopts specially made plastic spray steel. Working area adopts ABS anticorrosive board, Avoid chemical reagent corrosion and mechanical surface damage, acid proof and alkali proof.
7. Once detected fault, controlling system will power off automatically.Technical parameters:
Measuring varieties: Grain, feed, dairy products, drink, soil, medicine, precipitate, chemicals and so on
Working mode: Automatic (titration is not included)
Water-in mode: Tap water and distilled water
Sample quantity: Solid: 0.20g-2.00g,
Measuring range: 0.1mgN-200mgN (mg nitrogen)
Recovery rate: ≥ 99% (relative error, including digestive process)
Distillation speed: 5-15 min/sample (according to sample amount)
Cooling water consumption: 3L/min
Repetition rate: Relative standard deviation <± 1%
Power: AV 220V/50Hz, 1000W
Water temperature<20° CWeight:25KG Overall dimension:430mm*360mm*670mm
|Automatic Kjeldahl Distillation System||1 set|
|Power line||1 piece|
|Rubber hose||5 meters|
|Operation manual||1 book|